Monday, March 26, 2012

Ahem....

Im going to be completly honest here: I have no experience with * ahem*. Fill in the blank if you need to, but i think by the end of this you are going to understand. Im 17 years old, and most people are having babies by my age. I dont know whats been going on lately, but my interactions with the opposite sex are becoming more and more frequent. It started in '12, when i went to my new school. Then i met * ahem*, then i saw *ahem*, then there's * ahem* in ballet class, and im just like... ugh... im just ready to throw my hands up and stop thinking about the 'ahems'. I have so much to look foward to and now they are going to keep me from focusing. I guess this comes.. natural? Ive engulfed my whole life into education, i dont even know a thing about how a teenager should think and act. Well, i might as well get ready. Gotta, loosen up the arms, jump around a little, crack my neck from side to side, breathe in, breathe out... yeah, i got this... i think..

No comments:

Post a Comment